The Rapid Air is designed to take anyone from the first time paddler to experienced rider onboard. Delivering relaxed floaty fun and next level surfing down white water rapids, there’s hours of enjoyment waiting to be had. Its width of 36″ and almost 300l of volume, you’ll stay securely on board for as long as possible. Four little HD fins support tight turns, allowing the board to slide through shallow waters. Built to last, the Double Layer HD Technology with additional rail reinforcement makes this river and rafting iSUP ultra robust. For the most convenient form of transportation, the Rapid Air comes with our premium Wheely Backpack including the new Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for quick inflation.
- Wide compact shape for extra stability and manoeuvrability in streams and wild waters
- Double Layer HD Technology built to last
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process
- Unmatched air pressure : stiffness ratio
- HD Mini Quad Fin setup for quick turning and shallow waters
- Full deck/base quality printing and rail design in superior optics
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort in shaded colour for muddy feet
- Multiple comfy carrying and safety handles
- Quality stainless eyelets to attach leash or lines for safe portaging
- Deck net to attach equipment
- Wheely Backpack with easy entry zip, padded straps, belts & accessory compartments for effortless packing and transportation
- New Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation
Paddle and raft through rivers, streams, rapids and boiling white waters with our Rapid Air! Bulletproof, super stable and equipped with ultimate turning performance, this is the top choice for the explorer looking to find surf away from the ocean.
24 h - 3 working days
DELIVERY TIME TO EUROPE
2 - 5 working days
DELIVERY TIME TO REST OF WORLD
5 - 15 working days
Delivery to Europe FREE from 99 €
Delivery Worldwide FREE from 199 €
Express Delivery DHL - Price shown on checkout
You may return most new, unopened items within 21 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.