The Duotone Echo is the evolution of our first foil wing, which took the market by storm last year. Outselling many other brands, the dynamic concept featured a boom, window and battens offering a superior experience.
PREORDER NOW READY TO SHIP second week of APRIL 2020!
- wrist leash is in price included!
- pump you need to order extra!
For 2020 our design team have worked hard to enhance your feelings on the water and above it! A huge advantage of the Echo compared to softer wings, is its super stiff profile, achieved by the boom, battens and the new draft control rope.
This unique invention causes a stabilization of the profile, by taking advantage of the ridge boom structure and results in a consistent load distribution and a continuous performance.
Especially in lightwind, the stiff profile, the battens and the draft control rope, make it easy to actively get going, even in the slightest breeze. All sizes have incredible low end, especially size 6 and 7 get you going in the slightest breeze.
The leading edge has been stiffened to create a more rigid framework; this improves the wings jumping abilities, but also offers more control at speed and in powered conditions. Canopy tension has been increased, and the trailing edge/leech tension has been tuned as well. These improvements help airflow and reduce drag, giving the wing a better wind range and making it more stable when riding waves.
The new boom utilises an oval grip, making it more comfortable in the hands, hand positioning happens naturally and intuitive, keeping you in control at all time. The leading edge bladder has been reinforced to make it even more durable, and finally, there are now six sizes in the range! If you want the highest performing, most technologically advanced wing on the market, grab the Echo, nothing else comes close.
- 2.6 metres - this size Echo Wing Foil is best suited to 22 - 35 knots of wind
- 3.3 metres - see's the Echo Wing Surfer excel in 20 - 30 knots of wind and is best matched with the 5 metre wing foil canopy, giving you a great wind range when wing surfing
- 4 metres - if you have just one size, then the 4m Echo Wing is the one to have as it performs best in the most commonly found wind range of 14 - 22 knots
- 5 metres - is a great option for those that like to be powered up when riding 12 - 19 knots
- 6 metres - will be the most popular light wind option for those that want to find the perfect balance between weight and power in light wind conditions.
- 7 metre - most striking about the 7m Echo isn't its size or the large amount of power it generates in light wind conditions, it is actually it overall form factor as it simply just feels very managable and light when using it